Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfait
- 4 cups light (no-sugar-added) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 large bananas (about 2 cups), sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (or use thawed frozen fruit)
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup fat-free whipped topping (optional)
- To make the parfait, spoon 1 tablespoon of yogurt into the bottom of each wine or parfait glass.
- Top the yogurt with 1 tablespoon sliced bananas, tablespoon sliced strawberries, ¼ cup graham crackers.
- Repeat the yogurt, banana, strawberry, and graham cracker layers.
- Top with a rounded tablespoon of fat-free whipped topping, if desired. Serve the parfait immediately, or cover each glass with plastic wrap and chill for up to 2 hours before serving.