Skinny Pizzas Recipe
- 4 6” flour tortillas
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (white button or baby Portobello)
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp grated reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400 °F. Place tortillas on 2 large baking sheets. Cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are soft and tender, about 10 minutes; set aside.
- Spread tortilla crust with 2 tbsp tomato sauce, ¼ cup vegetable mixture, 2 tbsp mozzarella cheese and ½ tsp parmesan cheese; repeat with remaining crusts and toppings ingredients.
- Transfer pizzas to same baking sheets. Cook until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Serve with Avocado and Grapefruit Salad for a surprisingly refreshing meal.