Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Recipe
Apple Cider Vinegar for hair (ACV) is one of the best natural ingredients for making hair soft and giving brilliant shine, however, the aroma of vinegar is not really something most of us want lingering in our hair.
This Apple Cider Vinegar for hair recipe blends the sweetness of passionfruit fragrance and richness of orange blossom distillate to synergize with the innate smell of Apple Cider Vinegar creating an entirely new and pleasing aroma. With the extra benefits of Safflower Oleosomes and Keratin, your hair will look, smell, and feel its absolute best!
- 1 Cup 0.4504 lbs (45%) Apple Cider Vinegar (raw unfiltered)
- 1 Cup 0.4504 lbs (45%) Orange Blossom Distillate
- 1 Tsp 0.0109 lbs (1%) Passion Fruit 100% Natural Fragrance Oil
- 2 Tbsp 0.680 lbs (7%) Safflower Oleosomes & Water
- 1 Tsp 0.0109 lbs (1%) Hydrolyzed Keratin Protein
- 1 Tsp 0.0109 lbs (1%) Caprylhydroxamic acid/Glyceryl Caprylate/Glycerin
- Combine Apple Cider Vinegar, Orange Blossom Distillate and Keratin Protein in your mixing bowl or beaker and mix gently until fully blended. (If adding Xanthan Gum, heat this mixture to 130F and slowly sprinkle gum while mixing with your stick blender.)
- In a separate small bowl or beaker, combine Passion Fruit Fragrance Oil and Safflower Oleosomes and Water. Mix well until fully blended.
- Use your stick blender to mix while you slowly pour the Safflower Oleosomes and Fragrance mixture into the mixture in step one.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes and then add the preservative - Caprylhydroxamic acid/Glyceryl Caprylate/Glycerin.
- Pour off into your selected packaging.
Equipment You'll Need:
Mixing Bowl or Beaker
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
Suggested packaging: 4 oz opaque bottle with either a push/pull cap, disc cap or spray top